Introductory and Refresher Two Tank Boat Dive
- Duration : 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Product code : PUKONR
FOR LAST MINUTE RESERVATIONS OR TRIPS NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AT (808) 436-3483
- Free Waikiki Transportation
- Free Scuba Diving Equipment
- Small Groups of no more than 4 divers
- Basic Scuba Safety Instruction
- In-Water Basic Skill Practice and Review
- Two Scuba Dives from Boat
Your trip will start with a scuba diving lesson from an experienced PADI Scuba Instructor. If you have never tried scuba diving before you will get a thorough safety lesson on the way out to the dive site. Certified divers are encouraged to participate, especially if it has been a while since you have been underwater. Once the boat gets to the first dive site you will be able to get in the water and practice what you learned before heading deeper to explore a beautiful Hawaiian coral reef. With small groups of no more than 4 divers per instructor you will never be far away from one of our experienced guides.
- 10 Years of Age
- Prior review of Medical Questionnaire and Physician’s Approval if required.
- Basic Swimming or Snorkeling Skills
- Fluent English
Waikiki Pickup available from your Waikiki hotel free of charge between 10:20am-10:35am. Please check your confirmation email for pickup details.
Check In Location:
If you are driving yourself please meet at us at our boat “The Beach” located at Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor 1045 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI in slip A-9. Please click here for a PDF file to help you find our boat.
- 10:20am-10:35am Waikiki Hotel Shuttle Pickups
- 10:45am Check in at boat
- 10:45-11:30 Get sized into equipment, fill out waivers, board the dive boat and prepare for departure
- 11:20am-2:30pm Complete two dives from the boat
- 2:30pm Return to the dock
- 2:45pm Shuttle Return to Waikiki
All rental is equipment is included free of charge (Everything you will need to try scuba diving)Rental equipment includes:
- 3mm Wetsuit
What to Bring:
- Swimsuit (Wear swimsuit to the trip)
- Crew Gratuity (Optional)
What’s included on the boat:
- Lite Snacks
- Cold Beverages